Search This Blog

Thursday, February 27, 2014

How to Remember to Take Your Medications in the Digital Age

What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? What about while you are on your lunch break? Or right before you go to bed? If you are thinking check social media, look at funny cat videos, send friends text messages or even make a phone call then you are among the majority of Americans. 

With such technology driven lives, we often forget to do important but simple tasks such as take our medications. I know I am guilty of it. I remember to spend twenty minutes before work on Pinterest, but leave my vitamin in my back pocket all day. 

Take a look at the video below that claims to help those of us stuck in the digital age remember to take our medications: 


No comments:

Post a Comment